Metaphase is proud to introduce our next generation of breakthrough LED illumination for the machine vision market with the latest addition to our family of Multispectral LED lights, the RGB + IR LED Line Light.
Traditionally multispectral line scan inspection applications, such as agriculture (fruit, meat, etc.) inspection, required multiple inspection stations, each with its own camera and unique single wavelength (color) LED light. Multispectral cameras from companies such as Teledye Dalsa and JAI, along with these Metaphase line lights configured with individually controllable RGB & IR LEDs can perform all these inspections at a single station. With discrete R, G, B, and IR LEDs you can maximize contrast by choosing the best color and provide more intensity in specific wavelength compared to a traditional monochrome white line light.
- Individually controllable RGB & IR LEDs to maximize contrast
- 1 light + 1 camera = multiple inspections, multiple solutions
- Works great when paired with Quad-linear cameras from companies such as Teledyne Dalsa and JAI
- Ideal for print inspection, banknote, package and label inspection, food inspection, and more.
- Package and label inspections
- Food and fruit inspections
- Circuit board inspections
- Machine Vision & Automation
- Robotic Inspection