Robust Lexium MDrive products integrate 1.8° 2-phase stepper motors with onboard drive electronics, a controller with up to 8 I/O, and 1000 line (4000 counts/rev) internal encoder with hMT closed loop performance. This high degree of integration can reduce machine complexity, size and cost in many stepper and servo motor applications. Lexium MDrive delivers exceptional performance and smoothness with advanced current control. Ideal for machine builders who want an optimized motor with onboard electronics, Lexium MDrive products are well suited for industrial applications.
Supported communication protocols include:
- Ethernet: EtherNet/IP, Profinet, ModbusTCP
- Built-in protection circuitry
- IP65 rating with M12 connectors
- Input power range from +12 up to +70 VDC
- Auxiliary logic power supply input
- 20 microstep resolutions to 51,200 steps/rev
- Programmable motor run and hold currents
- Extended product warranty
Motor sizes include NEMA 17, 23 & 34, all available in 3 stack lengths. Premium high torque motors are also an option.
Products are offered in two connector versions:
- Pluggable Style – includes mating connectors for direct wiring
- M12 Circular Connector Style – IP65-rated against water and dust ingress